Star Valley Ranch
Community Center Project Team
March 4, 2011
- Future CCPT Meetings Scheduled (Tuesdays every other week):
3/8/11 at SVR Town Hall 9:30 A.M.
3/22/11 at SVR Town Hall 9:30 A.M.
4/5/11 at SVR Town Hall 9:30 A.M.
- Future Meetings Planned to Gather Community Input:
4/2/11 Daytime Open House with 1st rendition of a floor plan
4/7/11 Evening Open House with 1st rendition of a floor plan
5/11/11 Evening Open House with 2nd rendition of a floor plan and Elevation design(s)
5/14/11 Daytime Open House with 2nd rendition of a floor plan and Elevation design(s)
6/25/11 SVRA Annual Meeting with semifinal floor plan, elevation design and model
- Update: Since the last update, the Community Center Project Team (CCPT) has met twice to continue the development of Plan Objectives to fulfill all requirements of the Grant application process. Each Team member has been tasked to further identify the multitude of in-depth activities required to meet the plan objectives for their respective area of responsibility. The Team also met with Jerry Meyers, the architect used by the state in the Main Street Assessment Grant of 2010, to allow members an opportunity to ask questions and assess the utilization of his firm in preparing our grant application.
- Survey #1: From the returned surveys, a prioritized list of member desired space allocations and shared space utilization activities has been compiled. A second survey is planned for distribution together with prioritized space utilization plans and associated costs the first part of April. The Project Team will be working with the Architect between now and the April open house to further refine priorities, space requirements and to commence the actual floor plan design process.
- Alycyn will observe this year’s grant review/approval process in Evanston on 3/16-17, which will be valuable to our understanding of the preparation of our grant.