Star Valley Ranch
Community Center Project Team
April 12, 2011
- Future CCPT Meetings Scheduled (Tuesdays every other week):
4/12/11 at SVR Town Hall 9:00 A.M.
4/19/11 at SVR Town Hall 9:30 A.M.
- Future Meetings Planned to Gather Community Input:
5/11/11 Evening Open House with 2nd rendition of a floor plan and Elevation design(s)
5/14/11 Daytime Open House with 2nd rendition of a floor plan and Elevation design(s)
6/25/11 SVRA Annual Meeting with semifinal floor plan, Elevation design and model
- Survey #1: A prioritized list of member desired space allocations and shared space utilization activities has been compiled from the returned surveys (Korry will do a review of the results on PP). A second survey is planned for distribution the latter part of April which will be accompanied by a detailed update of the Project and the floor plan showing prioritized space utilization. Survey #2 will address/solicit input on building design as well as other issues.
- The Community Center Project Team (CCPT) has continued the development of a Physical Floor Plan to incorporate the Priorities identified by the community members in the first survey. Square footage requirements have been identified as well as the estimated development costs for each Priority. The Team has reviewed the space requirements together with the associated costs of each item and included as many Priorities as space and prudent financial parameters would allow. (Do a quick review of the floor plan on PP).
- The Project Team is simultaneously studying several financial scenarios regarding funding costs and matching fund requirements to further support their recommendations to the SVRA Board of Directors.