SVRA Greens Committee Meeting Agenda
Thursday, September 8, 2011
- Meeting called to order 2:00 pm
- Present: Terry Wilson Co-Chair, Kurt Richmond Co-Chair, Gary Braun Director, Kirk Sessions General Manager, Gayland Archibald, Ken McNeal, Korry Wheeler Golf Professional.
- Next month’s meeting will be October 6th.
- Old Business
- Concrete Path Progress and Schedule
- i. #1 CC is poured and finished
- ii. Acid Stain $50.00 gallon covers 250 sqft
- Committee approved the use of acid stain for cart paths
- 2. Action Item: Greens Committee prioritize cart paths for next year.
- iii. Golf Course staking- red, yellow and white
- Cheaper to order stakes in winter
- Cost per stake $6.00 (No Maintenance)
- iv. Maintenance discussion on Dog house sand and meters
- Discussion on the meter and filling the pipe with water so that the meter will work.
- v. Ponds on 16 and 13. The bid from Derk Izatt is $3,000. What do we need to get it going?
- Change this project from a volunteer to an outsourced project. Have George Toolson dig a test hole to see what is in the pond.
- vi. Cedar Course Mods – Anything additional discussion
- Finish #13, 9 irrigation trenches, berms 1,2 Driving Range will be done after trees are planted, cart paths #1,9 AH finish to grade and seed.
- vii. Greens Operation Budget Pond 13
- Capex $5,000 per pond
- viii. Star Valley Ranch Family Legacy Yardage Marker Program
- Go ahead with the program
Meeting adjourned at 4:06 pm